The OptionWeb support team is here for you. You can contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by the given phone number for your area in the contact us page.
How can I submit a complaint?
What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
Please click on “forgot password?” and a new password will be issued and sent to your email.
How can I update my personal details?
You can update the information in My Account > Personal Details or contact us by email.
How can I contact you?
I have problems with the registration process. What should I do?
Our team at OptionWeb are here for you, and are readily available to help! You can contact us by Email, phone or chat.
Should I install software?
No, OptionWeb is a web-based trading platform, meaning you can login to your account and trade on any device that has an internet connection.
Where can I view my transaction history?
All your deposits, withdrawals and portfolio history can be viewed in the My Account section. Just login to your account and select the information you wish to view.
Where can I view the precise trading hours of each asset?
A detailed list of all our available assets, their description, expiry times, symbol and trading hours is presented in the Asset Index page the link can be found under Info Center tab on the top of the homepage.
What is the time shown on this site?
The time is set at GMT +0 and it’s synchronized with the market time.
Colors of the rates on the trading platform
Green indicates the rising of a price, and red indicates the falling of a price.
What is the registration fee?
Τhere is no registration fee.
How can I register?
Registering at OptionWeb is extremely simple:
- Click on “Open Trading Account” on the home page.
- Fill in the mandatory details.
- Submit the form.
- You will receive a welcome e-mail
- That’s all! Welcome to OptionWeb!
Are payouts taxable?
OptionWeb traders are responsible for their taxation liabilities, if any, at their place of residence. See our general terms for more details.
How secure is trading with you?
We take all possible measures to ensure your utmost security. We use the internationally accepted security system SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) that encrypts all credit card payments over the web. This system is automatic, and you will receive instant notification if your browser does not support it.
Do I have to deposit money for registration?
No. A deposit is not required and no credit/debit card details are required in order to register for this site. However, you will have to deposit money to start trading.
What currency can I use for trading?
You can open an account in USD, GBP or EUR. Please note that you cannot change your currency selection after registration.
What is the maximum investment amount?
The maximum investment amount is $5000 for a single trade. Please note that you can make multiple trades.
How can I make a trade?
Once you have deposited funds, you can:
- Choose the asset you want to trade
- Select your leverage ratio
- Set your Stop Loss and Take Profit
- Choose Buy or Sell
What are the rates displayed in the trading boxes?
Rates are the quoted prices of the underlying assets. The rate is the price offered by OptionWeb, based on live feeds. Please note that rates offered by OptionWeb are not always reflective of exact market prices – they can vary up to a few pips. The rates we present in the trading boxes on our home page are those at which OptionWeb is willing to sell the options for.
Why do the rates continue to change before I make a decision?
Like the market, rates at OptionWeb are dynamic and change every second. The market fluctuations affect our automatic pricing engine, which displays rates at real-time. However, here at OptionWeb, rate capturing is as good as technology allows. Additionally, you have the option to cancel your trade if you did not receive the exact rate you wished to trade on.
For your convenience, OptionWeb makes rate analysis as easy as possible, by showing a blinking movement every time the price fluctuates, and by the color indicator, which turns the price green upon upward movement, or red upon downward movement.
Why am I unable to make a trade?
Unsuccessful trades are usually a result of insufficient funds, or if you are attempting a trade on an asset outside of the market trading hours. If neither of these reasons are the case, please contact us by mail to email@example.com, or by phone.
What is an Underlying Asset?
A commodity, index, stock, currency pair or any other financial asset that constitutes the basis for creating an contract.
Deposit & Withdrawal Procedure
Setting up a trading account with OptionWeb is simple and secure. Deposits and withdrawals into your account can be made via credit card or Bank wire transfer. Clients funds are held in segregated accounts and are insured for your protection(Investor Compensation Policy). Additionally, we implemented different security measures in order to guarantee your financial and personal data. We use the latest security technologies to protect your data online and our compliance procedures are in line with international financial standards. Know Your Client procedures.
All our clients need to verify their identity, in order to open a trading account with OptionWeb, by sending a color copy of the following documents verifying their identity and residence.
- Proof of Identity: Valid copy of International Passport, National ID card or Driving License (Front & Back) with photograph included.
- Proof of Residence: Utility Bill, local authority tax bill or Bank Statement – these must have been issued within the last 6 months. All above have to be full page colored copies to be accepted. (Online statements/mobile telephone bills and documents which contain a PO Box address are not accepted)
Documents may be submitted either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our documents submission system. You can find it when you are logged into your account – go to “My Account” page then to the “Upload Files” tab.
The below instructions apply to all OptionWeb clients.
Deposit via Credit/Debit Card (deposit fees do not apply).
- Minimum deposit amount: EUR/USD/GBP 100
- Maximum deposit amount per single transaction: EUR/USD/GBP 5,000
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Deposit” tab.
- Select “Credit Card” as deposit type.
- Fill in the online deposit form, enter the amount you wish to deposit in your account.
- Approve the transaction by clicking the button “Apply”.
- Provide to email@example.com Color copy of your Credit Card, showing only the name, expiration date, last four digits on the front and the signature on the back. For your reassurance, please ensure that all other details are concealed.
- Your trading account will be credited with deposited amount within few minutes.
Your trading account can be funded ONLY via your own card. Third party funding is not allowed.
Deposit via Wire Transfer (there might be a transfer fee applied by your bank):
- Minimum deposit amount: EUR/USD/GBP 100
- Maximum deposit amount per single transaction: Unlimited
- Login to your account.
- Click on “Deposit” tab.
- Select “Wire” as deposit type.
- You will be provided with the Wire Transfer Details necessary to make the deposit.
- Copy the Bank Account details provided, using the IBAN No according to the currency of your trading account to avoid currency conversion on the arrival of your funds.
- Provide copy of the wire transfer confirmation (SWIFT) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It can take up to 5 business days for the wire to appear in your trading account.
Your trading account can be funded ONLY from your own bank account. Third party funding is not allowed.
The below instructions apply to all OptionWeb Clients.
On the event of Withdrawal request, the funds will be transferred according to the original method used to fund your trading account.
In order to request the withdrawal, fill in the Withdrawal Form, that can be found under My Account/Withdrawal.
Filling in the form:
- Client Information: fill in all required fields with relevant info.
- Depending on the Withdrawal method, fill in the details for Credit Card or wire transfer:
- If you choose Withdrawal via Credit/Debit Card all you need to fill in, is the Cardholder name and the last 4 digits of the Card number.
- If you choose Withdrawal via Wire Transfer you are required to provide following information:
- Beneficiary Bank: name of your bank
- Beneficiary Bank Address: full address of your bank, including city and the country
- IBAN No/Account No: IBAN no. is necessary for international transfers/ account no. is not mandatory
- Beneficiary’s full name: your name as stated on the bank account
- Intermediary Bank: this field is not mandatory
- SWIFT/BIC code: please provide your Bank’s SWIFT or BIC code
- Please sign the withdrawal form and send it back to us at email@example.com.
How can I withdraw money from my account?
You can withdraw money from your account by either using your credit card (in case you deposited money with credit card) or wire transfer.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
What is the maximum deposit amount?
Is there a minimum withdrawal amount?
What is a Swift Code?
Can I cancel a withdrawal? How so?
Which payment methods can I use?
Payment methods you can use through our page is credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Maestro), debit card, wire transfer and alternative payment methods such as: Skrill, Neteller, etc.
Trading involves high amount of Risk